We at Cancer Support Sanctuary LARCC are always encouraging new volunteers to join our team to look after all sorts of areas / jobs / fun stuff for the charity.
These can include helping out at fundraising events, e.g. Church Gate Collection, Golf Classic, Fashion Shows, Gala Events etc.
Also now that Cancer Support Sanctuary LARCC has moved to its new purpose built Centre at Multyfarnham, there are various tasks that we would hope volunteers will help us with, to include for example:
- Administration assistance
- General Centre maintenance
- General grounds maintenance to include grass cutting, attending to sensory & cloister gardens, flower beds etc.
- Driving clients to and from the Centre for their appointments
- Become a member of the LARCC fundraising committee
All volunteers are asked to complete a volunteer application form:
Volunteer Application Form (PDF)
All prospective volunteers will be met by a member of management – Garda Vetting will also be required.
For more details please contact our Volunteer Co-ordinator or drop an email to – email@example.com