LARCC Pamper Day First Thursday of every month
Other dates available on demand – enquires welcome
On Pamper Days, clients are treated to a range of therapies and treatments in the relaxed atmosphere of the Centre. Pamper Days are designed for small groups who would like to arrange a pamper day together.
Clients arrive in the morning and are greeted by our therapists and after tea / coffee and homemade scones they are treated to a therapy, e.g. reflexology.
A light lunch is freshly prepared and served.
After lunch there is a session of visualisation & meditation with our therapists before clients enjoy a cup of tea / coffee before departing in the late afternoon.
Clients feel refreshed and relaxed for the journey home.
Typical Pamper Day Programme
- Arrive 10.00 am: Meet with Team for information on LARCC services followed by tea and coffee
- 11.00am – 1pm: Relaxing Therapy – options include: Reflexology / Indian Head Massage / Reiki
- 1.15pm – 2.15pm: Light Lunch
- 2.30pm: Group Meditation/Visualisation
- 3pm: Free time to enjoy beautiful grounds & Sensory Garden at your leisure
Cup of tea / coffee before leaving for home
Download our Pamper Day Flyer here –Pamper day flyer
Pamper days are run the first Thursday of every month but group bookings need to be made in advance – please contact us for more details.
For Groups who would like to make a night of it and avail of the luxurious accommodation at LARCC for an overnight pamper / wellness package please download our overnight pamper flyer here for more information – Sanctuary Stay Mini Breaks