As a result of popular demand by clients, LARCC launched a Breast Care Service to cater for the needs of the women of the Midlands Region.
Our confidential hassle free service will provide you with access to a comprehensive range of products and clothing through the support of qualified consultant fitters.
The service will be delivered by members of the LARCC team, a nurse and a therapist who have undertaken additional specialist training to become consultant fitters.
- On site consultation.
- Breast form prosthesis fitting.
- Bra measuring and fitting.
- Discussion and support.
How the Service is Delivered – through…..
- Pre-arranged Appointment with your specialist consultant fitter.
- Opportunity to avail of up to 5 free sessions of Counselling or Complementary Therapies from the team of professional therapists in the Centre
- Telephone support and advice.
Avoid spending hours travelling and avail of this highly professional and confidential service from the comfort of your local Support Centre. LARCC provides a warm and friendly environment with free car parking on site.
The service meets HSE standards and guidelines. Products are covered by prescription, medical cards and private insurance.