LARCC (Lakelands Area Retreat & Cancer Centre) is a National Cancer Support Centre.
It’s new name is Cancer Support Sanctuary LARCC.
Cancer Support Sanctuary LARCC offers psychological and emotional support to people living with cancer, providing a homely environment where patients and family members can engage in a selection of services including one to one counselling, complementary therapies, nurse support and telephone helpline. Clients can participate in group therapy classes & courses, obtain information on a range of issues and concerns and experience the camaraderie of fellow Clients attending the Centre.
Cancer Support Sanctuary LARCC is the only cancer centre in Ireland offering a residential element to their service – click on the links below to find out more…….
- Find out more about Our Call-in Services
- Find out more about Our Residential Courses
- Find out more about Fundraising
- Meet the Team
- Find out more about Governance and Commitment to Standards at LARCC
- See our various and generous supporters at a glance