Text RETREAT to 50300 to donate €4.00
- Text Costs €4
- LARCC will receive a minimum of €3.25
- Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 6805278
Calling into the LARCC Centre
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5pm/ Friday 9am to 2pm
- Posting a cheque, postal order, bank drafts etc to LARCC Cancer Support Centre, Coole Road, Multyfarnham, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
- Making a donation online – click on this link to be directed to the LARCC page on the website of our online fundraising and donations partner iDonate – your donation will be made direct to LARCC through a secure system.
All donations will be acknowledged by email receipt.
Please Note Important Tax Information for PAYE Donors
- The minimum donation in any one year that can be set against Income Tax is €250 – there is no maximum qualifying donation.
- Donations made by instalments (e.g. Standing Order / Friends of LARCC scheme) will also qualify.
- The individual PAYE donor must complete an appropriate certificate (please see www.revenue.ie) and forward it to LARCC to allow us claim the grossed up amount of tax associated with the donation.
- For more details please contact us.
If you would like to make a direct bank transfer/lodgement, please contact us for our bank details .
Leave a Legacy to LARCC
Legacy giving is special way of giving a donation to a charity, by leaving a gift for the charity in your will. Legacy giving is a very special way that you can help people living with Cancer by leaving a gift for LARCC.
For more details on legacy giving visit www.mylegacy.ie
Visit the LARCC page on the mylegacy.ie website
Become a Friend of LARCC / Standing Order
By donating €10 per month over an 18 month period.
Find out more about becoming a friend of LARCC
Getting Married – Get your Wedding Favors from LARCC
If you are married soon you might like to consider making a donation to LARCC in lieu of wedding favors for your guests? If so contact us today. The marketing team at LARCC will help you with wedding favors ideas.
For more information on wedding favors please contact us.