The LARCC centre is a registered Cancer Charity and as such needs to continually raise money to enable the Centre to continue to deliver the service to Cancer patients and their families.
Organise an Event
If you have a specific idea or event that you would like to organise on our behalf please let us know by completing the contact form below.
Find out more about organising a fundraising event in aid of LARCC.
Make a Donation
You can make a donation to LARCC by
- Calling into the LARCC Centre, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Posting a cheque, postal order, bank drafts etc to LARCC Cancer Support Centre, Coole Road, Multyfarnham, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
- Make a donation online – this link will direct you to our online fundraising and donation partners iDonate where you can make your donation direct to LARCC through a secure network
- Bank Transfer
- Leave a Legacy to LARCC
- Become a Friend of LARCC / Standing Order
All donations will be acknowledged by receipt. Find out more about how you can donate to LARCC »
Please Note Important Tax Information for PAYE Donors
- The minimum donation in any one year that can be set against Income Tax is €250 – there is no maximum qualifying donation.
- Donations made by instalments (e.g. Standing Order / Friends of LARCC scheme) will also qualify.
- The individual PAYE donor must complete an appropriate certificate (please see www.revenue.ie) and forward it to LARCC to allow us claim the grossed up amount of tax associated with the donation, which can be worth up to 45% more.
- For more details please contact us.
Getting Married – Get your Wedding Favors from LARCC
If you are married soon you might like to consider making a donation to LARCC in lieu of wedding favors for your guests? If so contact us today. The marketing team at LARCC will help you with wedding favors ideas.
For more information on wedding favors please contact us.
Get Knitting – Easter Chicks for LARCC
If you are a knitter LARCC needs you!! We are always looking for new knitters to knit our Easter Chicks and Christmas socks which are sold locally to raise funds for cancer.
For a copy of the patterns please contact us.
Become a Volunteer
Find out more about becoming a volunteer for LARCC