LARCC Pamper Day First Tuesday of every month
Other dates available on demand – enquires welcome
On Pamper Days, clients are treated to a range of therapies and treatments in the relaxed atmosphere of the Centre. Pamper Days are designed for small groups who would like to arrange a pamper day together.
Clients arrive in the morning and are greeted by our therapists and after tea / coffee and homemade scones they are treated to a therapy, e.g. reflexology.
A light lunch is freshly prepared and served.
After lunch there is a session of visualization & meditation with our therapists before clients enjoy a cup of tea / coffee before departing in the late afternoon.
Clients feel refreshed and relaxed for the journey home.
Typical Pamper Day Programme
- Arrive 10.00 am: Meet with Team for information on LARCC services followed by tea and coffee
- 11.00am – 1pm: Relaxing Therapy – options include: Reflexology / Indian Head Massage / Reiki
- 1.15pm – 2.15pm: Light Lunch
- 2.30pm: Group Meditation/Visualisation
- 3pm: Free time to enjoy beautiful grounds & Sensory Garden at your leisure
Cup of tea / coffee before leaving for home
Download our Pamper Day Flyer here – Pamper day flyer
Pamper days are run the first Tuesday of every month but group bookings need to be made in advance – please contact us for more details.
For Groups who would like to make a night of it and avail of the luxurious accommodation at LARCC for an overnight pamper / wellness package please download our overnight pamper flyer here for more information – Sanctuary Stay Mini Breaks